Indian Air Force base in Yelahanka, Bengaluru is hosting India’s largest aerospace and defence expo.
Features of Aero India expo
1. The 11th edition of the event will see the popular Surya Kiran Team of the IAF make a comeback to the skies after nearly six years.
2. At the ground level, 72 aircraft, some of them representing cutting-edge technology, will be on display.
3. The business-side of the event will see various States vying for investment while defence companies and suppliers will be hoping to find buyers for their innovative products.
4. Delegates from more than 30 countries are expected to take a close look at the wares and innovations being showcased by companies from 51 countries.
5. For the first time, a Chinese delegation will participate in the event. The delegation comprises five officers from the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).