Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi shall launch the Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana on the 12thof September at Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- The Scheme shall secure the lives of 5 Crore Small and Marginal Farmers by providing a minimum pension of Rs 3000 per month, to those who attain 60 years of age.
- The scheme has an outlay of Rs 10,774 Crores for the next three years.
- All the small and marginal farmers who are currently between the ages of 18 to 40 years can apply for the scheme.
- Farmer’s monthly contribution can be made from the instalments of PM-KISAN or through CSCs.